Food and neurological disorders – What you do not know but need to!
Many people in our communities work with or are responsible for the care of a person with a disability of some form.
One of the serious issues involved is that there is little or no nutritional training or education available for these people.
This course provides and overview of the issues that can be involved when food and nutrition are involved in neurological disorders
Issues covered in the course;
- Food marketing myths
- Food intolerance/Deficiency issues
- Portion control
- Needs satisfiers – The truth behind the illusions
* This course is a must for anyone looking after a person with Autism or Downs syndrome.
For more information contact Francis on 0409 670 218.
The full course runs from 0830-1600.
Cost: $100.00 for the full program; 50% discount if you bring a friend. (One discount per pair)
- 30 The Esplanade Elliott heads
- Mira’s Cafe, 100 Hughes road, Bargara
- YMCA, Quinn St, Bundaberg
Seminars can be run for groups of 6 or more!