Surviving the circumstances! Meeting the challenges and thriving.
- Do you find yourself struggling in circumstances that seem to not affect others as badly?
- Does life get you down?
- Would you like to thrive in the current economic environment?
- Is the current financial crisis affecting you?
Contact OasisLiving for a free introductory talk on Resilience training for your business.
Resilience is how well a person copes with stress and adversity. While this may seem inherent, a number of strategies and tools can improve a persons mental and physical resilience.
Resilience training has been used in corporations for many years, but has mostly been out of the price range of most people.
Contact us for a free introduction to resilience and to discuss a seminar for your staff!
Ph: 0409 670 218
Factors in development of resilience
- A Sense of purpose
- Clear concise goals
- A realistic set of plans to achieve your goals.
- A belief in ones ability to act on those plans.
- Skills in problem solving.
- Communication skills and tools.
- Tools and skills to manage strong emotions.
- Strong families; Rituals, traditions and celebrations.